Date & Time of Notice: November 3rd, 2022 @ 4:00 p.m.
A public meeting will be held as follows:
DATE: November 7th, 2022
TIME: 6:00 P.M.
PLACE OF MEETING: Church Point City Hall, 741 South Main, CP, LA
Town of Church Point
Monday, November 7th, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
Church Point City Hall
Call to order.
Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance.
- Consider revision of agenda if needed.
- Approval of previous minutes.
- Approval of September 2022 financial reports.
- Public comments/Harold Fonte Le Vieux Presbytere report.
- Comments from districts 1-5 councilmembers.
- Mayoral report/Special presentation by Rep. Phillip Devillier
- I. FINANCE
- Declare surplus police Durango.
- Amendment of $25,000 for pickleball court.
- Amendment match of $30,000 total for skate park donations – $15,000 from
Community Development and $15,000 from public donations.
- Resolution opening CD in water fund.
- Resolution opening CD in general fund.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT
- Chief Thibodeaux stat report/appointments/removals
III. PUBLIC WORKS
- Water/Sewer/Street reports
- Engineering report
- Introduction of Municode ordinance adoption.
- Introduction of ordinance adding a speed bump on Louis Street.
- MISC/DISCUSSION ITEMS