Date & Time of Notice: March 3rd, 2022 @ 4:00 p.m.
A public meeting will be held as follows:
DATE: March 7th, 2022
TIME: 6:00 P.M.
PLACE OF MEETING: Church Point City Hall, 741 South Main, CP, LA
Town of Church Point
Monday, March 7th @ 6:00 pm
Church Point City Hall
Call to order.
Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance.
- Consider revision of agenda if needed.
- Approval of previous minutes.
- Approval of January 2022 financial reports.
- Public comments/Harold Fonte Le Vieux Presbytere report.
- Comments from districts 1-5 councilmembers.
- Mayoral report
- I. FINANCE
- Resolution designating the Mayor to act on behalf of the town in all matters regarding
Streets and Drainage Project 50-M45-21-01, including certifying requests for
- LAW ENFORCEMENT
- Chief Thibodeaux stat report/appointments/removals/addition of new hire.
III. PUBLIC WORKS
- Water/Sewer/Street reports
- Engineering report
- Introduction of zoning change for Beaugh St. lot belonging to Germaine Robinson.
- MISC/DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Liquor license approval for Family Dollar.
- Adoption of annual MWPP Report.
- Alcohol exemption for Cajun Woodstock.