Date & Time of Notice: March 31st, 2022 @ 4:00 p.m.
A public meeting will be held as follows:
DATE: April 4th, 2022
TIME: 5:50 P.M.
PLACE OF MEETING: Church Point City Hall, 741 South Main, CP, LA
Town of Church Point
Public Hearing/Meeting Agenda
Monday, April 4th, 2022 @ 5:50 pm
Church Point City Hall
Potential adoption of ordinance approving zoning change for Beaugh St. lot belonging to Germaine Robinson.
Potential adoption of ordinance regulating horses on town streets.
Call to order.
Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance.
- Consider revision of agenda if needed.
- Approval of previous minutes.
- Approval of February 2022 financial reports.
- Public comments/Harold Fonte Le Vieux Presbytere report.
- Comments from districts 1-5 councilmembers.
- Mayoral report
- I. FINANCE
- Kolder, Slaven and Co. audit report.
- Budget amendment of $13,000 for sewer side by side.
- Budget amendment of $13,000 for Parks & Rec side by side.
- Declare surplus: code enforcement vehicle, Snapper mower and John Deere mower.
- Resolution requesting financial assistance from the State of Louisiana under the fiscal
year 2021-2022 LGAP and CWEF Programs.
- Budget amendment for MLK ditch project.
- Budget amendment of $8,000 for water department mower.
- Adoption of millage rate.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT
- Chief Thibodeaux stat report/appointments/removals
III. PUBLIC WORKS
- Water/Sewer/Street reports
- Engineering report
- Potential adoption of ordinance approving zoning change for Beaugh St. lot belonging to Germaine Robinson.
- Potential adoption of ordinance regulating horses on town streets.
- Introduction of ordinance requiring all zoning variances to be approved via ordinance.
- MISC/DISCUSSION ITEMS